Google has released a new update for its Pixel smartphones, bringing a number of new features and improvements. The update, which is available now, includes:
- Reading Practice: This new feature helps users improve their reading skills by providing real-time feedback on their pronunciation and comprehension.
- Dark Web Report: This new feature scans the dark web for any compromised accounts associated with your Google One membership.
- New Widgets: The update also includes new widgets for Google TV, Google Finance, and Google News.
- Improved Google Wallet: The Google Wallet app has been updated with a new design and a number of new features, including the ability to store loyalty cards, boarding passes, and more.
- New Emoji Kitchen combinations: The Emoji Kitchen feature has been updated with a number of new combinations, including aquatic-themed emojis.
The Reading Practice feature is available in the Google Play Books app. To use it, simply open an ebook that has the “Practice” badge. The badge will appear next to any ebook that has been identified as being a good fit for the Reading Practice feature.
Once you open an ebook with the “Practice” badge, you will see a new toolbar at the bottom of the screen. The toolbar includes a number of buttons that you can use to interact with the text.
The Play button will start reading the text aloud. The Pause button will pause the reading. The Rewind button will rewind the text by a few seconds. The Fast Forward button will fast forward the text by a few seconds. The Highlight button will highlight the current word or phrase. The Look Up button will open a dictionary definition for the current word or phrase. The Practice button will open a practice activity for the current word or phrase.
The practice activities are designed to help you improve your pronunciation and comprehension. The activities vary in difficulty, so you can find activities that are challenging but not too difficult.
Dark Web Report
The Dark Web Report is a new feature that is available to Google One members. To use the Dark Web Report, simply open the Google One app and tap on the Security tab. Then, tap on Dark Web Report.
The Dark Web Report will scan the dark web for any compromised accounts associated with your Google One membership. If the report finds any compromised accounts, it will provide you with a list of the accounts and the steps you can take to protect them.
The Dark Web Report is a valuable tool that can help you protect your online identity. If you are a Google One member, I encourage you to use the Dark Web Report to scan your accounts for any potential security risks.
Other New Features
In addition to the Reading Practice and Dark Web Report features, the June 2023 Pixel Feature Drop update also includes a number of other new features and improvements. These include:
- New widgets for Google TV, Google Finance, and Google News
- Improved Google Wallet app
- New Emoji Kitchen combinations
These are just a few of the new features and improvements that are included in the June 2023 Pixel Feature Drop update. If you have a Pixel smartphone, I encourage you to install the update to take advantage of these new features.
Read more blog: Rs 2,000 Notes To Be Withdrawn, Exchange Them By This Date,